Friday, February 22

Long Time No Update

Hello all. As you noticed this site has been pretty sparce as it goes on updates. Well I've been busy allright? I'll try to keep putting stuff up here so you keep checking back but no promises.

Just a couple of quick things though. First the 10th Anniversary of Wastefest will be held on July 19th at my homestead. Details are being sorted out...more to come. A T-Shirt is being designed by popular request. Hopefully I'll have that up soon. Proceeds will benefit buying booze for the party.

Quick update on my marathons incase you were wondering. Took care of Richmond and Jacksonville with times of 3:55 and 3:54 respectively. Hoping for a better finish in Florida but it was warmer than expected. Doing the Hatfield McCoy marathon in West Virginia in June and have a few more in the fall that I am sorting out.

Beer Bottle Open is in a couple weeks. You should run it. Party at my brothers afterwards.

Scheduled
June 14th, 2008 - Williamson, WV

Completed
February 17th, 2008 (3:54:54) - Jacksonville, FL
November 3rd, 2007 (3:55:40) - Richmond, VA

No comments: