Wednesday, June 18

Run Across USA Weekly Update



Day 12 – 3 Mile Taper Run

North of Knoles Corner

Total Mileage: 84 miles

I am feeling good and ready to tackle the Marathon.

Day 13 – 26.2 Mile Hatfield-McCoy Marathon Run

Knoles Corner & Hersey

Total Mileage: 100 miles

I passed through Knoles Corner and Hersey during my marathon. Each were your basic Maine town with nothing much of exception to note. My marathon time clocked in around 3:50 which was a personal best for me. I was very surprised considering all the hills and look forward to September’s marathon.

Day 14 – 4 Mile Track Run

Patten

Total Mileage: 104 miles

I left Aroostook County and crossed into Penobscot County as I passed through Patten, Maine. Apparently famed actress Gladys George was born in this area. Shortly I will be exiting Highway 11 and making my way on I-95. The majority of the rest of my trek will be along interstates.

No comments: