Friday, September 29

General Site Update

Well now that I have my laptop up and running again, I have no excuse to not keep this baby updated. I'm assuming I'll see Fry for the first time since winning the first trivia contest to deliver the 6 pack of pounders at Mike's party Saturday. I also owe you a six pack of Tub-O-Ed beer. I'll post the list of beers you can choose from soon.

We also have a new poll up. The results of the last poll of what would you do with Mr. Derr's money were to buy hoes (in different area codes).

Coming up I have a couple of new moovie reviews, a new book review, and I'll be reviewing the most awesome TV show in history. A new contest will be posted soon that requires more audience participation then ever before. Expect another Insanely Tough Trivia Question soon. As always you'll get your healthy helping of interesting stories and the usual funny picture or two. Who knows, I might get a little crazy and update the free beer contest. Don't hold your breath though...

Until then enjoy this cool picture of the New York skyline (click to enlarge):

No comments: