Tuesday, August 29

Sirius Jukebox

Well it hasn't even been a month and I already am too lazy to update certain sections of this site. However the structure of the site is fairly organic and my intentions were to see what works and get rid of/change what doesn't. The first section to bite the dust was "What I Was Listening To" where I gave a review of any CD I was currently listening to (obviously). However I found myself not really listenting to CDs much and nearly all my time was listening to various channels on my Sirius Satellite Radio.

So instead of giving a whole review to an album, I will just list a song (or two) that I am currently like and what channel I find it on. I'll also include the standard link to Wikipedia (if there is one) where you can find enough information to obtain a copy of said song.

No comments: